What Are Cookies
Cookies are tiny files, usually consisting of letters and numbers, which track the use of the visited site to help personalise your journey.
We use Google Analytics Cookies as it provides information about how users interact with our site, examples of this are; the numbers of users that have visited the site, pages they have visited and the length of time spent on the site. These cookies are anonymous and don’t collect information that personally identifies a visitor. You may change your browser settings to opt-out of cookies.
Our cookies are only activated when you are interacting with our system and are only held for the single session used. No personal information is collected from these cookies.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet,] [your login information,] [browser type and version,] [time zone setting,] [browser plug-in types and versions,] [operating system and platform,] [OTHER];
- Information about your visit, including [the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL),] [clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time),] [products you viewed or searched for’] [page response times,] [download errors,] [length of visits to certain pages,] [page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),] [methods used to browse away from the page,] [OTHER] and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies – These allow us to recognise and count the number of users and see the pages visited when on our website. These cookies enable us to ensure that you find what you are looking for and make your experience enjoyable.
We will not share any personal information with third parties (unless you have given your consent).
Information We Collect About You
We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You can block cookies by activating a setting on your browser. If you decide to block cookies, this may stop certain features of the site working properly; Live Chat Support (if available). Please follow the instructions for your browser in the section below.
How To Opt-Out Of Cookies
You can manage the cookies that you allow on your computer through your browser:
Opting out of cookies in Internet Explorer
- Choose ‘Tools’
- Click on ‘Internet Options’
- Click the ‘Privacy’ tab
Opting out of cookies in Safari
- Choose ‘Preferences’ from Safari menu
- Select ‘Security’
Opting out of cookies in Google Chrome
- Click on the ‘Tools’ menu
- Select ‘Options’
- Click the ‘Under the Bonnet’ tab
- Find the ‘Privacy’ section
- Click ‘Content settings’
- Click the ‘Cookie settings’
Opting out of cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Click on ‘Menu’
- Click on ‘Options’
- Select ‘Privacy’
- Select ‘Cookies’