Rowan Rose is a firm of Solicitors specialising in Consumer Financial Litigation. We are registered in England and Wales as an Limited Liability Partnership under company No. OC94680 and are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under No. 620443.
Rowan Rose Solicitors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement which is set out to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25/5/18 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 along with any other national laws.
Rowan Rose Solicitors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/05/18.
For the purposes of GDPR we are the “data controller” and so are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you.
What we may collect:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- other information relevant to your claim
- information from third parties such as Experian,
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided when you opted in to receive such material.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail depending on the means of preferred communication you provided when you opted in to receive such material.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Notify you of any changes to our services
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected. In doing so we give consideration to:
- The requirements of our business and the services provided
- Any statutory or legal obligations
- The lawful grounds for which we originally collected the personal data
- Whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by another means
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at contact@Rowan Rose.co.uk
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Rowan Rose Solicitors 1.03 Boat Shed, Exchange Quay, Salford, M5 3EQ. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. The same applies if you change your mind about providing consent for the use of your data. If you wish to withdraw consent please email us contact:rowanrose.co.uk.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
If you have any questions regarding this notice please email the managing partner firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
Rowan Rose Solicitors
1.03 Boat Shed
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues at any time. The ICO’s contact details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office