Zafar Afsar joins Rowan Rose Solicitors to head up the litigation department, in particular the firms Plevin department. Zafar Afsar was the solicitor who represented Mrs Plevin V Paragon Finance and he brings with him a wealth of knowledge and experience to pass on to our team. Within the first two months of joining Rowan Rose, Zafar alongside Andrew Clark of St John St Chambers, has already managed to take two cases to Trial, one being a PPI Plevin claim, which resulted in the judge ruling in favour of our client, the second claim being an Unfair Relationship and Secret Commission claim against Swift Finance for which judgement has been reserved. Update to follow.
- Rowan Rose Solicitors settle Solar Panel Mis-selling claim in only 9 Days!
- Porterfield -v- Yorkshire Building Society 10th
- Tathir Hussain takes over as Managing Partner of Rowan Rose Solicitors.
- Zafar Afsar joins Rowan Rose Solicitors
- Daily Mail: Fury over fading benefits of solar power
- BBC: Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain
- The Telegraph: Solar panels – the returns don’t add up
- Secret Commissions and unfair credit relationships: Wood v Commercial First Business Limited (in liquidation) 2019
- Plevin v Paragon: Summary of Supreme Court decision
- Wilson v Hurstanger