Tathir Hussain takes over as Managing Partner of Rowan Rose Solicitors. Tathir has previously been involved in settling more than 3,000 claims for mis-sold energy saving products including mis-sold solar panels and mis-sold roof painting products, such as Aquashield, exceeding £15,000,000 in settlements for clients. Tathir’s vast expertise in S.75 claims against lenders who have funded mis-sold energy saving products makes her perfect to head Rowan Rose Solicitors and to deliver a vision for the future of being the number one Law Firm in dealing with claims for mis-sold solar panels and other energy saving products.
- Porterfield -v- Yorkshire Building Society 10th
- Tathir Hussain takes over as Managing Partner of Rowan Rose Solicitors.
- Zafar Afsar joins Rowan Rose Solicitors
- Daily Mail: Fury over fading benefits of solar power
- BBC: Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain
- The Telegraph: Solar panels – the returns don’t add up
- Secret Commissions and unfair credit relationships: Wood v Commercial First Business Limited (in liquidation) 2019
- Plevin v Paragon: Summary of Supreme Court decision
- Wilson v Hurstanger