Porterfield -v- Yorkshire Building Society 10th January 2020 before DJ Charnock-Neal @ Sunderland County Court. The Claimant was represented by Andrew Clark with “Plevin” Solicitor Zafar Afsar on behalf of Rowan Rose Solicitors – The Court dismisses the FCA redress approach under section 140B of the Consumer Credit Act 1974…
- Rowan Rose Solicitors settle Solar Panel Mis-selling claim in only 9 Days!
- Porterfield -v- Yorkshire Building Society 10th
- Tathir Hussain takes over as Managing Partner of Rowan Rose Solicitors.
- Zafar Afsar joins Rowan Rose Solicitors
- Daily Mail: Fury over fading benefits of solar power
- BBC: Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain
- The Telegraph: Solar panels – the returns don’t add up
- Secret Commissions and unfair credit relationships: Wood v Commercial First Business Limited (in liquidation) 2019
- Plevin v Paragon: Summary of Supreme Court decision
- Wilson v Hurstanger