The Telegraph reports today on the thousands of people who were mis-sold Solar Panels through loans over the 2000’s and 2010’s who have not received a return on their investment.
We can help you, contact us for a free initial consultation with one of our Consumer credit and Banking Litigation team.
- Rowan Rose Solicitors settle Solar Panel Mis-selling claim in only 9 Days!
- Porterfield -v- Yorkshire Building Society 10th
- Tathir Hussain takes over as Managing Partner of Rowan Rose Solicitors.
- Zafar Afsar joins Rowan Rose Solicitors
- Daily Mail: Fury over fading benefits of solar power
- BBC: Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain
- The Telegraph: Solar panels – the returns don’t add up
- Secret Commissions and unfair credit relationships: Wood v Commercial First Business Limited (in liquidation) 2019
- Plevin v Paragon: Summary of Supreme Court decision
- Wilson v Hurstanger