It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Britain’s Housing Shame: A story of shocking conditions and tenants’ despair at a lack of action
- Another fantastic review from one of our clients!
- ‘HORRIFIC’ My toddler, 2, struggles to breathe as our council home is COVERED in black mould, says mum as she turns down new house
- Cold comfort for Salford residents struggling to stay warm after unsafe cladding was removed
- Freezing residents caught up in cladding crisis in Salford feel ‘invisible’ after rent hike
- Bristol man left living in damp and mouldy home for four years
- Tenants claim they are becoming ill in ‘unliveable’ mould-infested Cornwall homes
- Collapsed ceilings, mice and mould: Appalling conditions uncovered on housing estate of 500 homes
- ‘This is not a life’: The tower block where they put foil behind the radiators and wear dressing gowns all day to keep warm
- Social housing: Woman in Clarion home ends up in A&E after plaster falls from ceiling