It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Social housing: Woman in Clarion home ends up in A&E after plaster falls from ceiling
- ICE BLOCK Our flat is so cold I’ve had to stick bubble wrap around the windows…. no one gives a s*** about us because we’re poor
- Kings Norton family in doomed flat ‘so cold and damp’ they live in coats and dressing gowns
- “There needs to be change” says the Housing Ombudsman after a damning report into the state of the UK’s Social Housing
- Solar Panel company cease trading after mis-selling solar panels on finance provided by Barclays. Rowan Rose pursue Barclays for refund for solar customer, by presenting irrefutable evidence of the mis-selling, calculated by the firm upon looking into the financial returns obtained from the solar panels. The outcome being a settlement in favour of the client within just 9 days of presenting the case to Barclays.
- Porterfield -v- Yorkshire Building Society 10th
- Daily Mail: Fury over fading benefits of solar power
- BBC: Solar panels: Thousands of customers complain
- The Telegraph: Solar panels – the returns don’t add up
- Secret Commissions and unfair credit relationships: Wood v Commercial First Business Limited (in liquidation) 2019